St Hugo Kitchen Garden Cooking Experience & Lunch
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rowland Flat, SA
- Product code: KGCE
The connection between wine and food is central to the philosophy at St Hugo. This philosophy can be explored to another level through our Kitchen Garden experience, hosted in the beautiful historical surroundings of the Jacob’s Family Estate Cottage.
Beginning with a glass of Champagne, take a walk through our Kitchen Garden, and select the produce to be used in the preparation of your lunch. Be guided by our St Hugo Chef, to prepare lunch, developing your kitchen skills, asking our Chef all those burning foodie questions and gaining an understanding of the relationship between wine and food that underpins all of what we do at St Hugo.
Sit for lunch with our Chef and feast on your culinary efforts, in some of the most beautiful surroundings in the Barossa, all enjoyed with a selection of St Hugo wines.
Terms and conditions
- If you are unwell or have cold / flu like symptoms, please call us at 1300 162 992 to cancel your booking.
- Limit to 1 booking, per person, per day.
- Please note, we are a CASHLESS venue.
- Tasting fees are non-redeemable.
- Tasting flight fees are non-refundable.
- If you do not attend your booking, a fee of $225 per person will be charged. If you arrive late to your allocated booking time, please be aware that your experience will be shortened. Please call ahead on 1300 162 992 to advise us if you are running late.
- If you notify us prior to your booking for a tasting flight that you are unable to attend, a full refund will be issued.
- Bookings for tasting flights are only for adults 18+.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve a tasting experience, even with prior booking, if we believe that member/s of the booking party may be under the influence of alcohol.
- Staff may stop service at any point should patrons not follow our procedures regarding COVID safety.
- Credit card surcharges and refund policy are subject to local regulation.